VIEW ALL TATTOO LIGHTS

Monday, June 6, 2011

Brigitte Nielsen: Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest infidelity partner

The Arnold Schwarzenegger mistresses are steadily coming out of the woodwork, ever since the former California governor admitted to fathering a child with a household employee during his marriage to Maria Shriver. The latest "other woman" to come forward is a very familiar face...



Danish actress Brigitte Nielsen admits that she too was involved with Schwarzenegger during their time on the "Red Sonja" set. The future politician was not yet married to Shriver, but the two were dating at the time.







According to the Daily Mail, Nielsen says: "How serious it was with [Maria], I don't know. He never spoke about her, and the way he was living his life with me, I felt I was the only one. Then I realized about him and Maria and, wow, I felt cheated. Maybe I wouldn't have got into it if he said, 'I'm going to marry Maria and this is dead serious,' but he didn't, and our affair carried on."



Adding, "Since we both knew that wouldn't last beyond the movie, we didn't hold back. We wanted to try everything and so we did. There were no restrictions, no promises, nothing, and it was a great time in my life."



The six-foot tall beauty went on to marry Sylvester Stallone -- Schwarzenegger's good pal -- shortly after. Nielsen also had a notable relationship with Public Enemy rapper Flavor Flav, which was documented on the Vh1 reality show, "Strange Love."



Neilsen recently released a tell-all autobiography titled "You Only Get One Life," though it may not be as tell-all as we'd like.



"One day I will write another book about what I know," she muses. "There is so much that I'm not allowed to talk about. It's not fair."