VIEW ALL TATTOO LIGHTS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Her Quotes

Jennifer Aniston 's Quotes
Jennifer Aniston ritemail no 1 "I wouldn't change my childhood, I wouldn't change my heartaches, I wouldn't change my successes... I really love who I am."

"I don't think love has rules. It's absolutely its own animal. It creates the rules, you dont. Love is about free will... you can't control it."

"It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying."

"A relationship isnt going to make me survive... it's the cherry on top."

“I’ve learned to take a step back and stop trying to understand all the ‘whys’ and ‘how comes’ that go along with this world and this life. I’ve learned that sometimes you really have to say f*** it and just live it.”

"I'm not a planner. Life is what it is. I don't think we have any idea what the future holds for us."

“There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”

“I've gone for each type: the rough guy; the nerdy, sweet, lovable guy; and the slick guy. I don't really have a type. Men in general are a good thing.”

Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman Biklni Hula Video

Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman Biklni Hula Video

Comments:
Both are hot but dmn Jennifer Aniston is smokin hot. I dont get hollywood guys, I'd be with her in a second!

Jennifer is still hot!

I like Jennifers hip action

Love you Jenn!